- ‘Tis the season for broken hearts and broken relationships to mend!
This Christmas season, God is going to pour the healing oil of the Holy Spirit into the deep wounds that His children have experienced and carried for many years. Satan has been using these wounds to keep the Body of Christ in a spiritually weakened condition so that they are vulnerable to his attacks. As long as these deep wounds are not healed, we remain in a weakened position. It is time to seal up these wounds once and for all!
- Violent crime is on the rise in major cities across the U.S. and around the world.
- Chicago (a U.S. major city) has reported a 48% increase in homicides for the first half of 2016.
- During the first half of 2016, there were 1,429 terrorist attacks in 50 countries, in which 12,840 people were killed and 15,631 injured.
Are we a world divided? Crime and terrorism statistics certainly indicate that. But, the 2016 Olympic Games paint a different, far more optimistic picture, where more than 10,000 athletes from over 200 countries have come together in friendly, sportsmanlike competition.
- The worldwide divorce rate is higher than it has ever been and the family unit is crumbling rapidly.
There are many family counselors and books on relationships, but do those resources offer the best advice for building and maintaining a strong family? Many people do not realize that the Bible is God’s resource to us and has much to say about relationships. Read More…